Due to a busy week, I wasn’t able to blog much or play with makeup like I wanted to. I thought of this blog post last night and couldn’t wait to get up and write!
Today’s post is a #flashbackfriday of my younger self and my love for makeup even back then! Like I’ve talked about in previous posts, I’ve been playing with makeup since forever. I thought it would be fun to share some old photos of me and my attempts at makeup *Excuse the quality of these photos*
These pictures are from 2011-2012. It’s so funny to look back and see the evolution of my makeup. A few things I can see from looking at these pics:
- I loved red lipstick even back then!
- I clearly didn’t think my eyebrows needed any work
- I’ve been trying to perfect my smokey eye for 4+ years now
- My pores haven’t gotten any smaller
- It doesn’t look like I used a face primer
- I needed a more full coverage foundation
- I’m glad I no longer have dark, dark brown hair
Although I can name a handful of hilarious, embarrassing things about these photos, it brought a smile to my face to see how much I have truly always loved makeup. I hope you enjoy these flashback Friday photos! I’ll be back on Monday with pics from my trip to Portland this weekend! xo